It is important to find a location outside the usual environment in order to break the usual habits and keep focus on the job to be done.
The location must – apart from accomodation – have a large conference room for common meetings and smaller rooms for groupwork. Preferably a room for each group.
To-do list regarding location
- Find suitable locations for the camp.
- Arrange number of participants and groups.
- Arrange and check accomodation and conference facilities.
- Arrange chek-in and check-out.
- Arrange food and drink.
- Arrange audiovisual aids, internet access and office facilites etc.
- Adjust timetable and and participants on arrival and during the camp.